Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, before…
We are currently recruiting for Casual OOSH educators to work at our Outside School Hours centre located in Tamworth, NSW.
Would suit educators wanting flexible working arrangements, uni students currently studying a Teaching degree wanting work experience with school aged children or a high school student seeking work for the school holidays.
Shifts range between 2 hours to 4 hours during school terms and 3 – 8 hours during school holidays.
Responsibilities/Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring a high standard of quality education and care is provided to children at all times
- Contributing to an engaging vacation care program for all children
- Contribute to the service’s Quality Improvement Plan
- Other duties as required by the Educational Leader / Nominated Supervisor
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- HLTAID012 – Provide first aid in an education and care setting or willingness to obtain.
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk or willingness to obtain.
- Current Working With Children Check Number.
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and use of information technology platforms.
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
If you are looking to join a friendly, supportive team with dedicated and passionate educators – we would love to hear from you!
To join our friendly team, send resumes to: [email protected]