Growing Potential Ltd Blacktown, Sydney NSW Childcare & Outside School Hours Care (Education & Training)…
Growing Potential Ltd
Blacktown, Sydney NSW
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care (Education & Training)
Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing child care services from its own centres, Children First, which is a service of Growing Potential, is funded to operate family support services to centres, families and children across Western Sydney.
We are currently recruiting for a part time Early Childhood Educator – Certificate III to join the team at our Blacktown Road Children’s Centre, located in Blacktown.
Commencing 19th December 2022 or 9th January, 2023.
This role is full time, 10 hours per day, 4 days per week.
- Must hold a Certificate III of Children’s Services
- Must hold a current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training.
- Must have a current Working With Children Check Number
- Must be willing to undergo a National Police Check if successful
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Must be willing to undergo a National Police Check
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A positive, friendly attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
To be considered for this role, please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Applications close Tuesday, 31st January 2023.