Join our friendly team at our Plumpton Long Day Care Centre, located in Plumpton, NSW! The…
Growing Potential Ltd
Blacktown, Sydney NSW
Childcare & Outside School Hours Care (Education & Training)
Join our friendly team of educators at Blacktown Road Children’s Centre located in Blacktown NSW! The centre has its own unique community spirit, is led by an experienced and committed Centre Manager, and supported by a General Executive Manager and team of educators.
About Children First
Children First is a not-for-profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing childcare services from its own centres, Children First, which is a service of Growing Potential, is funded to operate family support services to centres, families, and children across Western Sydney.
About the role
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will closely work with children, families and other educators to deliver high quality educational services and care for children. You will work full-time, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day with one monthly Rostered Day Off.
Commencing as soon as possible you will be offered a competitive rate with generous benefits including salary packaging and paid lunch breaks. You will work for a family friendly organisation and will have access to our free Employee Assistance Program.
You will ideally possess the following experience, knowledge, qualification:
- Diploma of Children’s Services or equivalent (approved by ACECQA).
- A current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training.
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain.
- Willingness to obtain a National Police Check if successful.
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e., National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A positive, friendly attitude.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Proven Leadership qualities.
If you believe you meet the above key requirements and want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that support and grow the potential of children, families and communities, then we would love to hear from you!
Children First values diversity and inclusion and encourages applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, people with disability.
Enquiries or Application Process
Please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume.