Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional…
Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing child care services from its own centres, Children First, which is a service of Growing Potential, is funded to operate family support services to centres, families and children across Western Sydney.
We are currently recruiting for full time ECT and Diploma qualified Early Childhood Educators, for our Plumpton Long Day Care Centre on Maternity Leave Contract.
This position is 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
- Must be a fully qualified Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma qualified Educator
- Must hold a current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training.
- Must have a current Working With Children Check Number
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A positive, friendly attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Proven Leadership qualities.
- We offer above award rate salary and great conditions.
To be considered for this role you must complete and provide your cover letter, resume and Children First application form, available from Sara at [email protected] referencing
‘ECT – PLDC’ or ‘PLDC – Diploma’