Permanent Part Time Hiring for two vacancies Join our friendly team of educators and work…
Join our friendly team at our Plumpton Long Day Care Centre, located in Plumpton, with the opportunity to work at other Children First sites, around the Blacktown area! Each centre has its own unique community spirit, is led by an experienced and committed Centre Manager, and supported by a General Executive Manager and team of educators.
About Children First
Children First is a not-for-profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing childcare services from its own centres, Children First, which is a service of Growing Potential Ltd., is funded to operate family support services to centres, families and children across Western Sydney.
About the role
As an Early Childhood Educator, you will closely work with children, families and other educators to deliver high quality educational services and care for children. You will be able to choose the hours and days you work to fit in with your schedule between Monday to Friday during the opening and closing hours of the centres. Commencement ASAP.
You will be offered a competitive rate and will get experience working across multiple centres where each day will be different. This is also dependant on experience and formal qualifications.
You will have access to our free Employee Assistance program with the potential opportunity to secure a permanent role.
You will ideally possess the following experience, knowledge, qualification:
- A Certificate III or higher in Early Childhood Education such as Diploma and Care (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- A current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Willingness to obtain a National Police Check if successful
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e., National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Valid Driver’s licence
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment
If you believe you meet the above key requirements and want to work for a not-for-profit organisation that supports and grows the potential of children, families and communities, then we would love to hear from you!
Enquiries or Application Process
Please submit a copy of your cover letter and resume.
Applications close 6th July 2023