13 June @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Inclusion: It’s not a program, it’s a way of being.
This workshop will build educators capacity in inclusive practice by:
- Exploring what belonging means to us
- Discussing Inclusion by definition
- Identifying the core elements of Inclusion: Access, Participation & Outcomes
- Exploring how your team works
- Building a culture of Inclusion/Social Justice
- Identifying links to: Principle, Policy & Practice
Light refreshments will be provided.
Training Presenter: Rebecca Thompson – Stone & Sprocket