- This event has passed.
Leading a Successful Childcare Centre
24 July, 2018 | 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
New Centre Directors or Refresher for the Experienced
An essential workshop for all new, current and emerging centre managers and directors. This workshop will cover key topics enabling you to lead a successful centre including:
- Daily operations and management
- Creating high functioning teams (recruitment, simplified rostering and team building)
- Establishing strong relationships with families and communities
- Valuing planning and time management
- Effective leadership and communication techniques
This workshop will be an opportunity to network with likeminded Centre Directors as well as further develop your skills and capacity in this role.
TRAINING PROVIDER: Gowrie NSW