- This event has passed.
The Planning Cycle
15 June @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
This webinar will provide you with a refresher on your obligations to documentation by looking at the cycle of planning with a deep focus on quality interactions as the key to rich programs.
– Learn about how quality interactions infuse quality writing
– Compare and contrast noticing and observing to to enable more clarity in focus of children’s interests
– Learn how to use watch you have noticed to test ideas, implement experiences and decide on intentional teaching techniques
– Compare the difference between themes and pathways of inquiry using embedded critical reflection
– Learn new ways of sharing documentation as an advocacy tool
QA1 Educational program and practice
Duration: 1 hour 15 min
Training Presenter: Rebecca Thompson -Stone & Sprocket