- This event has passed.
STEM in Early Childhood
29 July @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
What is the buzz about STEM? This webinar will provide you with an insight into the origins of STEM and how it has been translated and applied in the Australian Early Childhood context.
– Learn about the history and origins of STEM (Science, Maths, Technology and Engineering) and why there is a focus on it
– Formulate ways to identify STEM in your existing program materials, interactions environments and pace.
– Discuss and brainstorm the language of STEM
– Compare and apply use of a variety of documentation methods to enable STEM to be visible
– Re-think and reflect on how STEM is applied in your curriculum
QA 1 Educational program and practice
Duration: 1 hour 15 min
Training Presenter: Rebecca Thompson -Stone & Sprocket