- This event has passed.
Supporting Fussy Eaters and their Families – Webinar
13 October | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An introduction to helping parents and families with fussy eaters.
Growing Early Minds’ Paediatric Dietitian introduces the foundations of growth, development and eating in young children.
Covering the developmental food continuum, general feeding strategies and helping the fussy eater get the best bite.
By the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand normal growth and the developmental food continuum
- Understand the importance of food play
- Understand basic nutrition for infants and young children
- Learn strategies to assist fussy eaters
- Learn how to introduce new foods
Training Provider: Growing Early Minds – Francesca Martino | Paediatric Dietitian