- This event has passed.
Typical Child Development
13 November, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This 3 hour training aims to upskill educators on the importance of early childhood development and the crucial role they play in monitoring, identifying and communicating developmental progress. Participants will learn about:
- Typical developmental milestones
- The importance of early intervention
- The role educators play in monitoring development
- How to implement developmental screening practices within early childhood settings
- How to openly communicate any concerns with parents
- Understanding referral sources in the community
The training will be interactive and allow participants to practice the skills taught. Participants will additionally receive practical resources including milestone checklists.
Light refreshments provided
TRAINING PROVIDER: Growing Early Minds – Kimberley Amurao (Behaviour Support Practitioner)