We are currently recruiting for a Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator to work at our Blacktown Road Children’s Centre, located in Blacktown, on a maternity leave contract.
This position is 4×10 hour days (Tuesday-Friday), commencing early July 2019.
- Must hold a Diploma of Children’s Services.
- Must hold a current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training.
- Must have a current Working With Children Check Number
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- The ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A positive, friendly attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Proven Leadership qualities.
- We offer above award rate salary and great conditions.
To be considered for this role you must complete and provide your cover letter, resume and Children First application pack, available from Ashleigh at [email protected]
Applications close: Monday 10th June 2019
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note: No application will be considered unless we receive a completed Application Form (contained in the application pack) addressing each of the essential criteria explicitly.