Children First is a not for profit organisation that provides preschool, long day care, occasional care, before and after school care, and vacation care services in the Blacktown area. It operates out of six sites and approximately 700 children attend these services in any week. In addition to providing child care services from its own centres, Children First, which is a service of Growing Potential, is funded to operate family support services to centres, families and children across Western Sydney.
We are currently recruiting for an Early Childhood Teacher to work at our Blacktown Road Children’s Centre. The position is 5 days per week, 8 hours per day, commencing ASAP.
Please ensure you request via email (details below) and complete an application pack to be considered. Previous applicants need not apply.
For an application pack, please email Ashleigh – [email protected] requesting a ‘ECT Application Form’
- Must hold a Bachelor of Teaching (0-5) or Bachelor of Education (0-5)
- Must hold a current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training or be willing to undertake training.
- Must have experience
- Must have a current Working With Children Check Number
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- Passion for children, families and the community with the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A professional and positive approach, friendly attitude.
- Capacity to inspire and motivate others.
- You must be able to develop and implement innovative programs, which provide culturally relevant education for children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
We offer award rate salary with Salary packaging options and great conditions.
Please note: No application will be considered unless we receive a completed Children First application form (contained in the application pack) addressing each of the essential criteria explicitly.
Applications Close: Tuesday 23rd April 2019