We are currently recruiting for an Early Childhood Teacher to work at our Blacktown Road Children’s Centre. The position is 5 days per week, 8 hours per day, commencing ASAP.
To be considered for this role you must complete and provide your cover letter, resume and Children First application pack, available from Ashleigh at [email protected]
- Must hold a Bachelor of Teaching (0-5) or Bachelor of Education (0-5)
- Must hold a current First Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training or be willing to undertake training.
- Must have experience
- Must have a current Working With Children Check Number
- Knowledge of the National Quality Framework i.e. National Regulations, National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- Passion for children, families and the community with the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children, parents and staff.
- A professional and positive approach, friendly attitude.
- Capacity to inspire and motivate others.
- You must be able to develop and implement innovative programs, which provide culturally relevant education for children.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
We offer above award rate salary with Salary packaging options and great conditions.
Please note: No application will be considered unless we receive a completed Children First application form (contained in the application pack) addressing each of the essential criteria explicitly.
Applications Close: Tuesday 28th May 2019