About Growing Early Minds
We’re a not-for-profit organisation with a proud history that started in 1994. We are a diverse and friendly team who are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
Family Links is funded as part of Mission Australia’s Communities for Children partnership program funded by the Australian Government. As part of the program Family Links provide supported Playgroups for children 0 – 6 years within local Mt Druitt area primary schools as well as facilitating a variety of other programs including parenting programs, workshops and information sessions.
We are currently recruiting for a Program Facilitator to join our Family Links team. This position is full time 38 hours per week ( 8 hours Monday – Thursday, 6 hours Friday) commencing Monday 3rd February 2020. (Part time hours may be considered for suitable applicants if program requirements are met)
The Family Links Program Facilitator is directly responsible for providing all elements of the Family Links Program as directed by the Family Links Co-ordinator. The Family Links Program Facilitator also works with all service streams in the Division building relationships in existing and potential growth areas. The position focuses on ensuring all requirements of the Mission Australia agreement are clearly understood and met as per included KPI’s.
- A current Working with Children Check number (for PAID work).
- A National Police Check.
- First Aid / CPR Certificate.
- Qualifications in Early Childhood Training or equivalent are essential.
- Qualifications in all areas of Programs being delivered by Family Links as required.
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience in an Early Childhood setting
Essential Criteria to be addressed:
- Accurate record keeping.
- High level proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong and adaptable communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
- High level attention to detail.
We offer an above award rate salary and great conditions.
To be considered for this role you must complete an application pack, available from Ashleigh at [email protected] referencing ‘Program Facilitator’
Please note: No application will be considered unless accompanied by a covering letter and a completed Growing Potential application form addressing each of the essential criteria explicitly.
Applications close: Monday 6th January 2020
**Please note, we will be closed from Friday 20th December 2019 – Monday 6th January 2020. All applicants will be responded to after the 6th of January.