Growing Early Minds is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation that works with children aged 0-16 years in allied health areas including speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, psychology and dietetics.
Growing Early Minds is currently undergoing significant growth and an exciting opportunity now exists for a qualified and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join this amazing multidisciplinary team, to work with children with disability or delay and their families.
Our team of Speech-Language Pathologists bring their passion for working with children to provide therapy and assessments in a range of settings including in clinical and natural environments, whilst maintaining accurate and timely records.
- Tertiary qualifications as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Current Working With Children Check and National Police Check
- Current driver’s licence and own vehicle
- A practical, can-do attitude
- Passion for working with children, families and the community
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Paediatric experience delivering speech-language therapy and assessment
- Delivery of service under the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or private/other funding sources
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and Aboriginal families and organisations
If this role is of interest to you then we have an opportunity at Growing Early Minds. You will be working in a flexible environment that supports work-life balance.
This role is 8 hours Monday-Thursday, 6 hours Friday commencing 30th November 2018.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to Ashleigh at [email protected]
Application closing date: Wednesday 21stNovember 2018
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 26thNovember 2018