This is an exciting opportunity for a for a high performing, self-motivated and organised individual to join our team!
About Growing Potential
We’re a caring and compassionate community based, not-for-profit organisation with a proud history of growing the potential of children, families and communities.
With 70 years’ experience, we have strong track record of successfully working with families and children to unlock their full potential. From humble beginnings in Western Sydney we’ve continued to grow with the communities we support, and we’re now expanding across NSW to provide support to more people as one of the leading providers in community services.
About the role
This is a full-time role based in Blacktown providing administrative support to two Executive General Managers and the Head Office team. As a newly established position, there is plenty of room for you to make this role your own. By providing assistance to the various departments housed at Head Office you will gain experience in and exposure to the diverse services provided across Growing Potential.
Key tasks may include but are certainly not limited to:
- managing the ongoing needs of the office, including arranging social events, meetings and ad hoc repairs and maintenance,
- arranging travel and accommodation,
- responding to enquiries about issues, project or service over the phone, in person and via email,
- assist in drafting internal and external communications and newsletters,
- developing and streamlining administrative processes and forms,
- creating and maintaining databases,
- undergoing research projects and drafting reports and presentations,
- maintaining office stationery and other general office supplies.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A friendly, confident and professional approach in the workplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced computer skills with demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- A focus on accuracy, attention to detail and be results driven
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Own drivers licence and car
Growing Potential offers multiple benefits not limited to:
- Competitive salary packaging with the ability to claim $15,900.00 tax-free
- Travel reimbursements and free parking
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counselling
- Team building events and rewarding social activities
How to apply
Get involved by clicking the Apply button or contact Ashleigh Bender on [email protected]
Applications close: Monday 24th February 2020