Let us come to you. Enquire about TEAM TRAINING today!
We can provide this training on-site at your service in NSW, or online anywhere in the world!
Margaret and Kirralea have extensive experience in Early Childhood Education working their way up from Educators to Directors over the years. They’re passionate about inspiring the next generation of Educators by working with your team on enhancing their knowledge in EYLF, MTOP, NQS, Compliance, Play, Leadership and so much more.
What are the benefits of on-site training?
- Encourages collaboration, communication and effective teamwork
- Assists your team in working towards and developing common goals
- Improves self-esteem and team morale
- Links to Quality Area 7 under the National Quality Standard
- It lowers training costs per person (which means more money in your training budget!)
- Creates consistency for all staff in regard to current and best practice
Best of all:
- We can customise training to suit the needs of your service, and
- We can come at a time that suits you – evenings or weekends!
Register your interest today! Fill out our booking form.
On-site training booking form
Just looking for yourself?
Children First Training has a range of training you can attend from First Aid to understanding the Early Years Learning Framework, workshops for OOSH providers, as well as creative and culturally diverse sessions. We have training for all levels of early childhood, from trainees to experienced to Centre Directors – there’s something for everyone!
Our workshops are frequented by educators from child care providers throughout the industry – you don’t need to be an educator at our Children First centres to join. Educators travel from all over Sydney and even interstate for our face-to-face sessions, and country-wide and internationally for our online sessions. We love the diversity that educators from different centres, near and far, bring to each session.