Let us come to you. Enquire about on-site Training today!
With the addition of our new Training Lead, Kirralea Lyneham, we’re now offering on-site training to Early Childhood Education services across NSW.
Kirralea is passionate about providing quality care and education to young children and is a strong advocate for children’s rights. Kirralea’s drive for best practice has her extremely excited to support, guide and inspire educators through her new role as the Training Lead at Children First Training.
What are the benefits of on-site training?
- Encourages collaboration, communication and effective teamwork
- Assists your team in working towards and developing common goals
- Improves self-esteem and team morale
- Links to Quality Area 4 under the National Quality Standard
- It lowers training costs per person (which means more money in your training budget!)
- Creates consistency for all staff in regard to current and best practice
Best of all:
- We can customise training to suit the needs of your service, and
- We can come at a time that suits you – evenings or weekends!
Register your interest today! Fill out our booking form.
On-site training booking form
Just looking for yourself?
Children First Training has a vast range of courses you can attend in Western Sydney, from First Aid to understanding the Early Years Learning Framework, workshops for OOSH providers, as well as creative and culturally diverse courses. We have training for all levels of early childhood, from trainees to experienced to Centre Directors – something for everyone!
Our workshops are frequented by educators from child care providers throughout the industry – you don’t need to be an educator at our Children First centres to join. We have educators travel from all over Sydney and even interstate. We love the diversity that educators from different centres, near and far, bring to each session.