2 hour session
This training session explores the educators’ role and duty of care when supervising children, with reference to the Education & Care Services National Law & Regulations & the National Quality Standards.
We explore the key components of active supervision and how other factors including the learning environment and our relationships with children and families can support us in our role.
- Understanding the key components of Active Supervision
- Identifying our Duty of Care
- Understanding the tools and strategies to best support us when actively supervising
- Self-reflection on our current practices
- Understanding how environments and relationships can support us in our role