1.5 – 2 hour session
What is ‘Critical Reflection’ and how do we use it to inform our practice in an Early Childhood setting?
During session we will unpack the definitions of reflective practice with a particular focus on critical reflection.
Your team will learn what reflective practice and critical reflection ‘look like’ in the early childhood setting and will practice skills that will assist the process. A practical workshop with exercises that help your team think critically as individuals and as a team. (Best as a face-to-face session)
- What is reflective practice?
- We will unpack the definitions of reflective practice and critical reflection.
- What can affect our ability to critically reflect?
- We will delve deeper into understanding what can impact our effectiveness to critical reflect.
- How do we critically reflect?
- We will work in groups to practice the skills of critical reflection.