2 hour session
This training session focusses on Quality Area 5, exploring what challenging behaviours look like, why they occur and what environmental and social factors impact and influences these behaviours in children.
We explore strategies to support educators to maximise opportunities for connection with children.
We also reflect on our own practices and explore various considerations and how we as a team of educators, can best support and guide children through our approach and practice.
- Establish what challenging behaviours are
- Identifying why challenging behaviours occur
- Exploring approaches and strategies to connect to and support children
- Understanding the impact of the environment and experiences on behaviour
- Reflect on how our approach and practice can influence a child’s behaviour
- Identify tools to support and guide our practice