1.5 – 2 hour session
Does your team struggle with reflective practice in general? In this session, we will look at the benefits of reflective practice and why it is important in today’s early childhood environments. Your team will explore strategies to assist reflection in everyday practice.
- What is reflective practice? We will unpack the definition of reflective practice
- Why is reflective practice relevant to Early Childhood Education and Care?
- “Not Knowing… Growing” – and the role of curiosity
- The 5 ‘whys’ – Root cause analysis – A tool to aid reflection
- Overarching questions to guide reflection
- Documenting reflections
- Attitudes to ‘change’